Friday, November 25, 2011

Head Over Heels Friday: Things To Be Thankful for...

I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving Day, I know we certainly did (and the table was gorgeous too, take a look)!

In the spirit of the holiday, I thought for this Head Over Heels Friday that I'd share a few things I am thankful for...

A wonderful visit and sharing Thanksgiving with the Kilpatrick family
(AKA Alex's sister Amber, her hubby Ryan, and our nephew Henri!)

Spending time with this ever-fast growing little guy (Henri likes chalkboards too!)

Bonding some more with my lovely sister in law

Enjoying all the fun that comes with the imagination of a child
(While at Psycho Suzies, Henri thought the light up Mary wanted one of his tater tots... nice he wanted to share right?)

And probably most of all...

Making lots of goofy memories with family

We certainly are a goofy bunch, but that's the way we like it!


Onward toward Christmas right?!?!  Let the decorating madness begin!!!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to hear from you! What's on your mind?